Where's The Money?
Watching and Waiting...
Whew! I've been a busy mama.
Once you plug in with Wealthy Affiliate it's time to get down to business!
So far, this is what I have accomplished in the 2.5 weeks as an affiliate member:
- Published 6 Blogs
- Established Rockin Key words within my Niche
- Developed more blogging skills
- Updated my site to a more user friendly and attractive user interface
- Learned the power of Google +
- Signed up for a Street Articles account and completed a Profile
- Met and begin networking with more people than I can count
- Learned that I am not the only WUSSY who fell for Empower Network
- Learned how to properly utilize key words and research keywords within a Niche
- Learned the advantage of backlinking
Now I am going to Watch and Wait to see which method is reaping the greatest benefit.
There is so much more but these are some of the things that I have been able to see immediate results from. The value is here and the promises are not empty.
So Much to DO!
It is easy to get a bit overwhelmed with all the information contained within this website.
I've found that I really enjoy the classrooms and certification courses because within each lesson I usually take a day to research the key points within the lesson and find a way to apply it.
My level of interest for what I am learning seems to increase every day that I engage with this site.
This truly is a powerful resource for anyone who is serious about growing their online business.
What is Next?
Since I have a pretty decent handle on blogging. At least, I don't feel as lost as I originally was when I found this site. Now I would like to tackle the challenge of creating a video tutorial vlog.
Not that I believe I have much to teach but I am certain that I can at least relate some of the tools and tricks that I have found useful along the way.
If nothing else, it will be good practice for some more complicated strategies I want to learn in the future.
Thanks to everyone takes the time to read my little rantings!
Your kindness and support is overwhelming!
Keep pressing forward and apply something you learned TODAY!