Moving A Page To A Post or Visa Versa
I'm quite sure you veterans already know how to do this but, for you newbies like myself this information is for your benefit.
I had to learn this on my own I am sure I could have ask in the LIve Chat or posted a question to the community but, I like to figure things out on my own as long as it doesn't take to much time figuring out.
I have listed the step by step instructions below on how to move a Page to a Post so you don't lose all your content, links and pictures when changing from a page to a post or visa versa.
1. Login to your Site Rubix (Site Manager) on the left side of your WA page
2. Click on the Blue Login button to the website you are wanting to make the changes.
3. On the Dashboard select pages > all pages
4. Click on the page you are wanting to change
5. At he top of the page on the right hand side you will see Visual & Text click on Text.
6. Highlight the entire content by holding down the button on the left of your mouse and dragging it to include all content.
7. Then right click on your mouse and when you see the word copy click on it.
8. Then go to Posts > Add new
9. Your post will open on the Text page so just click your cursor at the top left of the page and right click and paste this will insert your content from your page.
10. Add Your Title
11. Click on Visual in the top right of your page to check all your content, pictures and links are there.
12. Click Publish
13. Go back to Pages > All Pages run your cursor over the name of the page you converted to a post you will see Edit - Quick Edit - Trash - View click trash and it will remove your page completely.
To Change a Post to a Page just do the opposite steps.
If you have any issues' or questions leave a comment and I will get back to you