How To Write A Nice Blog Post In Under An Hour [ Consistently ]
Hello WA Family,
How are you?
When it comes to writing blog posts, it can be a challenge to come up with content, especially if you are trying to write a blog post that will get noticed by google.
The average blog post that ranks number 1 in google is usually around 1,500 words are more.
How does an individual come with all this information to write about and do it consistently?
Well I have been watching the live training, watching the tutorials videos, and researching the internet and I have a little strategy that may help you to write longer blog post.
Steps To Writing The Blog Post
- Find a keyword for your blog post. - Jaaxy Keyword Tool Is One Of The Best
Example Keyword: ( How To Get A Free Domain and Website )
- Research information about that keyword
- Write the first sentence of your blog post and put your keyword in it.
Example: In this blog I am going to be discussing how to get a free domain and website that has blazing fast speeds.
- Write your answer paragraph after your first sentence.
This can be about 3 to 5 sentences that answers your keyword. It is a good idea to put this paragraph in bold, as this helps you to win rich snippets in google.
- Write 3- 5 subheadings from your keyword as a structure.
Your subheadings can answer your keyword in more detail.
Subheading 1 - What is a domain name?
Subheading 2 - How do you choose a domain name?
Subheading 3 - The importance of a website.
Subheading 4 - Where can you host your website?
Subheading 5 - Why is the speed of your hosting important?
Note: This is very helpful and allows you to break up the blog post into sections. Now instead of trying to write one 1,500 word article, you can write 5 - 300 word articles that will total 1,500 words.
- Fill in the content explaining the subheadings.
If you are like me writing all this content can be a challenge, but there is a FREE tool that will let you speak your ideas and write it for you. This FREE tool is called google docs and it is very accurate.
Steps To Using Google Docs:
- Log into your google account
- Select Tools from the menu
- Select Voice Typing
- To start recording your voice click on the red microphone
- Put an image in your blog with the keyword in the alt tag.
I hope this post helps someone to take their blog writing to another level.
P.S. Don't forget to like, share and comment if you have any questions or would like to leave some feedback.