Home Gym Affiliate Research & Website Rough Draft
Continuing with my series about home gyms, I wanted to highlight some interesting keywords I found on a variety of home gym related typics.
There are many excellent opportunities and even if every single person in Wealthy Affliate decided to build a home gym affiliate website, it would still not be "saturated".
Home Gym Low Competition Keywords
Keyword Series Potential
A few weeks ago, I wrote about the series method of blogging I frequently use to discover keywords which are not found in keyword tools (or show low potential).
If I were to start a home gym website, here's some series of ideas I would explore.
*typos have been fixed!
Best [Type] Protein Powder Reviews
- best pea protein powder
- best Hemp Protein powder
- best Pumpkin Seed Protein powder
- best Brown Rice Protein powder
- best Soy Protein powder
- best Sunflower Seed Protein powder
- best Sacha Inchi Protein powder
- best Chia Protein powder
- best flavor of whey protein powder
- best chocolate protein powder flavors
Best Bodyweight Exercises For [Muscle Group]
- best bodyweight exercises for big bicepts
- best bodyweight exercises for ripped abs
- best bodyweight exercises for a tricepts
- best bodyweight exercises for a strong back
- best bodyweight exercises for a wide chest
10 Home Excercises For [Gym Equipment] At Home
- 10 excercises you can do with a bench at home
- 10 excercises you can do with a squat rack at home
- 10 excercises you can do with a power cage at home
- 10 excercises you can do with kettlebells at home
- 10 excercises you can do with a dumbells at home
- 10 excercises you can do with a pullup bar at home
- 10 excercises you can do with just a couch at home
- 10 excercises you can do with your door frame at at home
Home Gym Website Rough Draft Plan
When deciding on what to call your home gym website, you can go with a kewyord-focused domain name like bodyweightexercisesforhome.com, or you can go with a branded domain name like rippedathome.com. Either one works.
Since fitness is such a popular topic, you may run into a lot of walls when it comes to finding a good domain name for your website. Here's some tricks you can use to to get just about any brand you want though.
In the diagram above, the Subtopics would be my main "pillar" or "cornerstone" pages. Then, following each topic, I'd do keyword and topic research to find:
- affiliate products to reviews
- individual low competition kewyords I think would be good to rank for
- series of kewyords I could go through one by one to cover a topic extensively
I've given examples of both styles of kewyord planning above, but they are just the topic of the iceberg of what's available out there.
In the next post I'm going to highlight some of my favorite home gym affiliate programs you could potentially promote to earn money with your website!