Hey everyone! Names Jaylin but you can just call me J for short if you like.
I'm completely new too affiliate marketing and making money online in general, but I've actually been paying attention to Wealthy Affiliate for about a year now. I discovered it through another link somewhere else about a year ago and got curious. Doing more research here I decided this was something I wanted to try. But I wasn't ready at the time so I waited for a while, but now things in my life have gotten a lot crazier. I'm doing this for a multitude of reasons.
1. To help my family out financially and contribute my share.
2. I've got little else to do and I need a source of income of my own.
3. The educational opportunities presented here were just too good to pass up.
4. The ability to make money so I can do more things I want and start living my life the way I want too.
Aside from my problems though, I'm actually quite passionate about a number of things.
1. If you couldn't tell from my profile picture, I love video games.
2. Animation is something I've always loved and had a strong fascination in.
3. Television. No not just plopping my but on the couch and watching, but everything that goes into its' production as well. This also extends too
5. Music. Not only do I make it every now and then (only have four songs though) but I'm also very emotionally connected to the music I listen too. It actually does have a strong affect on my emotional state.
6. Technology and all of its' innovations, especially when it comes to nanotechnology and robotics!! I get excited just from thinking about it.
7. Mental Health and psychology. Being one who suffers and has to deal with Mental Illness myself, naturally I read up a lot on the subject and it's something I like to talk and help others with.
8. Sex. Specifically Sexology. I know this already sounds crazy to you guys, but I really love studying the mindset behind human sexuality and how people express it in a multitude of ways including in their relationships and kinks.
9. Culture and alternate lifestyles that may be unusual and perhaps socially taboo. Hence social issues are something that is very important to me as well particularly when it applies to minority groups.
I look forward to interacting with this community. I don't really know anyone yet, but you all seem like great people. I'm hoping that with everyone's help I'll be able to eventually have a successful business. Now I don't expect to start making money right away, but it would be great to be a millionaire ha ha. But in all seriousness I know this isn't going to be easy and I'm willing to put forth the effort I need to succeed at affiliate marketing and my life.