Just a Quick Check-In
Last week was a busy one for me. I actually only got two posts written but they required a bit of research and me setting up accounts and testing things out. I started getting involved in crowdfunding and angel investing. It's quite exciting.
Because all that took so much of my time, I did not get to the second training in my Elementor series so that's on the plate for this week.
All-in-all, I still count it as a productive week and I actually enjoyed researching companies and backing a few.
This Week's Plans
So, I've decided not to worry about catching up the two posts I missed last week. Usually that kind of thing would drive me nuts and I'd post 6 posts this week to make up for it but, with all the stuff I'm doing now, I've decided not to have that anxiety hang over me.
This weeks goals are as follows:
- Write and Publish 4 posts (2 for each site) - in progress
- Research 10 keywords (5 for each site)
- Write 1 post on WA - this one
- Share 1 WA post on Facebook - done
- Help 25 people (5 per day) minimum on WA - in progress
- Leave 30 comments (6 per day) - in progress
- Research a few startups to see if I want to invest in them - in progress
- Create lesson 2 in my WA Elementor training
- Find time to do my full-time job somewhere in there
That should have my week pretty full.
How About You?
What did you do last week? What's on your agenda for this week? How's it going in general?
Let me know by commenting below.
Thanks for taking the time to read this,