2 Months at Wealthy Affiliate
Here is my update for 2 months at Wealthy Affiliate. I set such high goals for myself to achieve between 1 month and 2 months here... and I have only achieved one: to get in the Top 200. I didn't know why I set that goal but I am so glad I did or I would not have achieved any of my goals for 2 months!
The reason I have not gotten much done is quite simple. What I have been through in the last 6 weeks:
1) Had tonsils removed
2) Landed up in ER vomiting blood and guts 2 days later
3) Got thrush in my mouth and couldn't eat or drink anything at all for 4 days!
4) Got stomach bug
5) My 20 month old son got stomach bug too!
6) Recovered from stomach bug, got flu
7) While I had flu I got another stomach bug
8) Recovered from all above and got bladder infection, was so bad I was peeing my pants
9) Recovered from all above, started eating and had no energy, nothing, nada
During all of the above I moved my office premises back home, painted old premises, retrenched my personal assistant, found a dumped puppy and nursed back to health...
I am now physically well but struggling with my energy levels which is quite frankly no surprise!
My goals for the next month are to just take it slow and make sure I get healthy again, get my energy levels back and start picking up with new pages and posts on my 4 websites. I have not added any new content for 6 weeks!
Wishing everyone a great month ahead!