Social Media Marketing Strategy Example
5 Examples for Social Media Marketing Strategy
1) More visitors on your website with LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a great platform for getting visitors to your website. Just some examples:
1. On your profile page you can place multiple links, for example, to your website and any weblog on your website. I have attached 7 of my websites and placed in the location area my Custom Signup link.
2. Create a status update of a new message on your website with the direct link and if possible, post the message as news in related groups
3. Respond to group discussions in depth so that people get curious about you and want to know more about you
4. Give your professional opinion on LinkedIn Q&A
2) Subscribe on Youtube
Find niche related YouTube channels and subscribe to those channels, with a bit of luck, they do the same to you.
3) Welcome your Twitter followers with a special offer
I welcome every new Twitter follower with a personal message, create a irresistible message of your own!
I click the tweet button and add a picture and my message.
Can you imagine how many people you reach when "Trauerkraut" decides to ReTweet? 44.944 people!
Pay attention to the user-friendliness of your website. Be sure, people who come from Social Media interactions will stay and click through to other pages.
How can you test your user-friendliness? Ask a friend to surf your website and watch where he/she gets stuck. Improve those parts.
Sometimes, I know I wrote something about a subject, and I can't even find the article, then there is truly something wrong!
Every time you share a post, start the habit of sharing, liking or commenting on posts of others. It's more likely they are going to share your postings as well if you do so.