Sneaky site rank secret.
A lot of people liked my "Secrets" blog that I posted. Here is yet another way to get traffic and ranks with the search engines. This works with just about any niche you can imagine. It takes more work - but that also means quality traffic.
This is the--
Find And Pull Method
This is perhaps one of the (if not the) easiest ways to bring traffic to your blog or site. All you have to do is find popular blogs in your niche and bring the already existing traffic back to you!
Sounds easy right? Well if you have the knowledge of finding those blogs, it kind of is. And I'm about to impart that knowledge upon you right now.
- For this method to work, you need to find out about relevant posts on high traffic blogs in your niche as soon as they are published. You can solve this problem using our good friend Google Alerts, which is a free (I like free) Google service that sends you emails on new content across the web that may be of interest to you. Set up Google Alerts so that it sends you an email as soon as a popular blogger writes an article very closely related to a post you have previously published (We will get into how to set it up soon).
- For the second step go to the post as soon as it is published, actually read it, and write out a relevant and helpful comment after the post, but instead of linking your name to your blog’s homepage, link to your post on related content. This way when they click through, they are immediately on a highly relevant page that they are interested in. And, because they read your comment, which was useful and unique, they already think of you as an authority.
So here are the steps:
- Find relevant posts on high traffic blogs (Google does this for us)
- Read the post as soon as possible
- Post relevant and helpful comment to the blog. Include a link back to your own relevant blog/article.
- Rinse and repeat for best results.
Simple isn't it?
Here is how you set up Google Alerts. Where it says search query, type in a term related to one of your posts that you want to bring traffic to.
These settings will make sure that you only get relevant posts from popular blogs. If you don’t mind getting a lot of emails you can set the How often setting to As-it-happens, which will give you a higher chance of getting there before anyone else. You can go back and set up as many alerts as you want for as many of your posts as you like.
Just be careful to not spam. Post only relevant and helpful posts.
Best to everyone and enjoy.