14 Months At WA & Why I Give & Give
Hello WA Family
Time flies. I am already 14 months here ....
Some of you may know that I am not full-time on this ... I spent about 2 hours here at Wealthy Affiliate ...
Have I learn or earn anything? What is success? Do I need lots of money in order to call myself a success?
Truthfully, I am very happy with my stay here at Wealthy Affiliate as I had learnt many things and I had made awesome friends here ...
So, Jewel, what is your achievement and success at WA?
I don't think I had "great" achievements to show as I think I am pretty slow as a "tortoise" when it comes to learning technical stuff ... but here it is, I hope to think I had a little success here :
- Finished my 10 levels of
- Finished Affiliate Bootcamp - Course 5
- Followers : 2,565 Followers
- Ambassador for 235 days
- Number of blog posts at WA : 114 Blog posts, 14,708 Comments
- My website is at least a Page Rank 1 now, previously at zero
- Number of posts and posts at my website : 148 Blog posts
So, Jewel, did you earn any money?
- WA commissions collected : $210.50
- Other affiliate commissions : $687.50
Total earned : $898.00 only
I am a giver and when I see someone in need here at WA, I extend my financial help willingly. So far, I had contributed a few hundreds to 9 WA members here. :))
Some people may think I am stupid ... after all, I didn't earn a lot, lol. :) But I don't care ... I just love to give and giving gives me so much joy :))
I believe in the concept of "sowing and reaping"... and when you are sowing, you should never think of receiving back ... and that is what I called "the beauty of sowing"
I have "sowed" financially since I was 18 years old and I see so many blessings in my life.
My Blessings :-
- I have 4 beautiful and healthy children and a great family
- We are debt free, not owing anybody or any bank loan.
- Our house and car are fully paid
- Bought a commercial office, 1,900 sq ft at about S$500K about 4 years but now the price is worth S$1 Million
So, what more do I want in life?
Thank you everyone for allowing me to share my heart, lol. ;))
To Your Success!!