Time to update my Wealthy Affiliate progress again
It has been 50 days being a happy member at Wealthy Affiliate and I am here to share my progress so far :)
As expected, I have learnt a lot and I am still learning each and every day. Since I come from a technical IT background, I am working within technology niche (site: ourtechplanet.com) therefore.
Other than that, I have also created another site lately that is not too mature yet but I have shared the link below in case anyone of you would like to view and give precious feedback.
Some of the main highlights of my first 50 days are as follows:
1. Built my own first website: ourtechplanet.com
2. Built my 2nd website that is about my travelling experiences: http://mytravelcatalogue.com/
3. Got WA premium membership
4. Got my rank improved from 37650 to 396
5. Got both my websites indexed by Google
6. Got a few posts ranked on Google page 1
7. Getting 250-300 site visitors per day on average
8. Created my Google+ account: https://plus.google.com/+HaiderKhalid_1987
9. Created Facebook pages for both my sites: https://www.facebook.com/ourtechplanet/ & https://www.facebook.com/My-Travel-Catalogue
10. Created Twitter ID for promoting my website: https://twitter.com/HaiderKhalid_HK
Although I seem to have achieved a lot, but I have still not been able to earn any money up till now. I have already signed up for Amazon and it has been almost 15-20 days now. I am getting clicks on daily basis but those clicks are not being converted into sales somehow. Probably because most of the traffic coming to my site is from social websites instead of coming directly from Google!
Any feedback/suggestions will be highly appreciated :)
P.S. My plans for the next 3 months is to have a total of 50 posts on my site and hopefully make at least 1 sale (Fingers crossed).