My Annual Wealthy Affiliate Costs Are Covered!
Last Update: Jun 26, 2018
OK so this is some good news all round.
Today, I have officially covered the cost of my annual WA membership with money earned from being a WA affiliate.
What more can I say......
- Cost of WA annual membership = $299
- Commissions earned through WA to date (month 9) = $320.50
Here's my proof:
Last 3 months:
Plus this month's earnings so far:
($211.50 + $109 = $320.50)
And that doesn't include my affiliate credits....
And it's not even the end of the month.....
I can't wait to see where I will be at the end of the year!
Celebrate people - the training here works.
And if it works for me, it will work for you.
What do you need to succeed?
In my opinion you need:
- Dedication - "Winners never quit, and quitters never win"
- Commitment to follow the training - Just do it
- Good research and keywords - Jaaxy, Jaaxy, Jaaxy
- Faith - the evidence is all here - it's up to you if you believe it
- Writing skills - I love writing so I love writing posts but if you don't, it doesn't mean you can't succeed either because as a business owner you can outsource your writing if you need to.
- Patience - this is a BUSINESS and you should treat it as such. Forget getting rich quick and focus on building your assets - that means your website.
You can do it.
This is month 9 for me here at WA and I can say quite honestly that it was the best decision of my life to join.
If you can, I recommend that you GO PREMIUM just for all the extra training you get and the higher commissions paid. If not, you can still get there but it may take you longer.
Happy days everyone. Wishing you all very happy days.
See more comments