seven ways to make friends
If you find out that meeting people and connecting with them is really difficult, it's time to learn a few ways to make new friends that won't end in disaster. when meeting people, communication is pretty much everything. You can't connect with people when you don't communicate. keep reading to get tips on meeting people and ways to make new friends.
1. INTRODUCE YOURSELF: One of the most essential ways to make new friends is to introduce yourself or have someone else introduce you. Wealthy afiliate create a community whereby experience and ideas are shared, this cannot be possible if proper conversation and introduction is not made.
Depending on where you are or come from, your introduction may be formal, casual, humorous....Adapt to your surroundings and don't think your introduction is limited to 'Hello, my name is...
2. PAY ATTENTION TO NON-VERBAL CUES: You've got to pay attention to non-verbal cues of your communication partners. If someone looks like they're in a rush or busy, you may want to strike up a conversation another time, or find a new person with whom to communicate. I'm sure your communication partner wlll appreciate it and they're more likely want to talk with you another time.
3. AVOID CLOSED ENDED QUESTIONS: A great way to know people and make friends is by asking questions that require more than a simple 'yes' or 'no'. WA provide the avenue whereby these is not encouraged but make a comments.
The conversation can reach its end very quickly when it only consists of closed ended questions...it can also be boring. In the process of making your questions elaborate; the conversation could be ten times more interesting.
4. USE ACTIVE LISTENING TECHNIQUES: To make unfailing friendship, you must be sure they know you're interested in what they're saying. Nod, smile, and ask for clarification when you need it. The feedback such as "uh-huh", yeah, that's right encourage the good communication and establish unfailing friendship.
5. TALK ABOUT SOMETHING INTERESTING: A great way to make new friends is to talk about both of your interests. WA create the environment where people get to know each others ,not on the basis of "cock and bull stories" but on business and networking. Most of the ideas and experience shared is centralised on WA!
6. MENTION THINGS YOU BOTH HAVE IN COMMON: There's value in mentioning things you both have in common. It connects you in a deeper way beyond humanity, sex, and location. WA create a similarities in the world of networking which tend to strenghten relationship.
7. BE YOURSELF: Yep! You knew this one was coming, when making a new friends, the most important thing is to be yourself. Trying to be someone you're not will only make you uncomfortable in the end....why start the friendship off under false pretenses?. That's recipe for disaster, if you meet someone who didn't show interest in you move further, there are plenty of people who'd love your companionship.
If all the following steps is taken...you would build unfailing friendship.