Thank You Time

Last Update: February 19, 2015

Time to take a minute to thank all you WAer's. This week saw me get over 1000 followers.

There has been just so much great information and help from all of you, its hard to take it all in. From the smallest technical issue, to great strategies for business, there is really no stone left unturned.

Thanks to all for being there in honesty and integrity!

Doug & Debbie

Join the Discussion
Write something…
Recent messages
Iceichi Premium
1000 followers, great works, I simply cannot imagine that. I got like 237 up to date.
Anyway, do have fun and see you around.
Reply
JewelCarol Premium
Congrats Doug and Debbie!! :)
Reply
JAZZmom41 Premium
Congratulations Doug and Debbie!
Reply
Christabelle Premium
Congratulations Doug & Debbie! :)
Reply
jazminf Premium
Congratulations on your 1000 followers, glad to hear you guys are enjoying yourselves at WA. It really is a great place to be:)
Reply
Sui_generis Premium
It's a great community and we glad that you're part of it. :-)
Reply
apache1 Premium
Congrats to you both keep going forward you are both worth it.
Take care
Andre
Reply
MarieKi Premium
Wow, over 1000 followers! This is truly a wonderful place.
Reply
hectoroliver Premium
Thanks for sharing.
Reply
kennnyb Premium
Another milestone
Reply
Judy-B Premium
Congratulations! This truly is a wonderful place. :)
Reply
wb5yjs Premium
Remember the old saying: "Looking-For-Love-In-All-The-Wrong-Places"?

Maybe we are Looking-For-SUCCESS-In-All-The-Wrong-Places.

Maybe we need to look outside of & beyond the Techie World of WA & Jaaxy (Website Construction, Keyword Research, Ads, etc.)

Since the Techie Stuff (Website) represents less than 10% of the 'Success-Puzzle', why not venture into the other 90% (the psychology-of-why-&-how-things-work)?

Check-out:
#29 Consumer Psychology Tips

#42 WA Tips & Essentials

#54 Why No Revenue?

80 - Blogging For Business


Hope this helps - there's more at::
https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/wb5yjs/blog
Reply
dhayman Premium
Thanks Wally. You always bring great perspective to our learning experience.
Reply
hectoroliver Premium
Thanks for hsaring and best wishes for your success.
Reply
LisB247 Premium
It definitely is an amazing community to help you progress in building your online business and much more.

Best wishes for your continued success.
Lis.
Reply
AndyJ Premium
Congrats on your achievement Doug. That is a lot of people.
Reply
Traveller75 Premium
we are all very happy to have you with us, again Welcome.
Reply
MsDebbie Premium
We are glad you are here!
Reply
WKnoepp Premium
Good job!
Reply
ToneFleming Premium
Congrats! That is great. I love it too. -Anthony
Reply
Michelle04 Premium
You guys are great and I'm glad you are a part of the community! :)
Reply
dhayman Premium
That's so nice of you to say Michelle. Thanks for being there also.
Reply
tomtitty006 Premium
That is super guys.Well done.
Reply
Top