My Progress Report
Hello Guys, Please don't mind me this is just for me, Not boasting or anything, It will be as the title said it will be. This is for me to review my progress and my mistakes so that I will have a record and I might learn something new every time I will check on this. If you have any concerns or question I will more than happy to help you on that just as long as it's in my capabilities. and If you have suggestions of a better way to do it please do tell me I would really appreciate it. I accept constructive criticism as well.
Week 1: (Oct 16 - 22, 2016)
First day of WA got to upgrade to premium right away so that I could join WA but everything looks good so far. Everybody is friendly here and helpful. This day I started with the website course.
- It's still the second day but I already made my own website using the Siterubix.
- Learned the different tabs in wordpress and it's uses.
- Rank 5414 in WA
- Finished Course 1
- Got into Course 2 today
- 3rd day Bought my own domain already.
- Rank 2811 in WA
- Updated my Google+
- Learned that in wordpress "shift+enter" will do single space
- Finished Course 2, starting course 3
- Building my 2nd post
- Stuck at finding and affiliate program for my site
- Still on course 3
- Still can't find an affiliate program for me it's that easy.
- Amazon can't call my number for some reason so I can't fully register as an affiliate.
- Finished my 2nd post content.
- Started doing comments for credits
- Website still not indexed
- Just got denied for being an affiliate in a product that I wanted. (Not enough traffic, Well of course I just started building that website.)
- Doing Site comments and feedback.
- Still can't get Amazon to contact me. If ever I will resolve this I will definitely do a tutorial for this.
- Made my first product review applying what I have learned in kyle's tutorial.
Week 2: (Oct. 23 - 29)
- WEBSITE JUST GOT INDEXED!!
- Made My Third post
- Waiting for Adsense confirmation (Inserted the Code in the wrong Section)
- Waiting for Amazon (Issues that Amazon cannot call my number)
- I could not move forward in the tutorial because of this (bummer)
- Took a long breather spent time with my friends and family
Week 3: (Oct. 30 - Nov. 5 2016)
- Let's do this!! NEVER GIVE UP!!
If you guys have the time please do check my website www.remediesfordogs.com it is still under construction so please bear with it. I love constructive criticism so please don't be shy. Cheers!