My Journey in my 6-Month Membership here at WA!
Last Update: Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone! Just to share with you, I was given out a dedication badge yesterday for my 6-month mark after upgrading to Premium and I'm glad to be here.
What's my Badge will look like 1 year from now?
I mean, logically speaking, How much the progress I will have 1 year from now? I always thought about this? To give up or to continue? I lost my motivation for the past three (3) months and I am still thinking how to get it back. With all the personal issues I am facing right now, It's very seldom for me to visit my websites and WA to continue my training and writing content. I don't want to elaborate but these are my issues right now but still I'm not giving up.
Maybe many of us believe in Astrology Horoscope, an incredible tool of self-discovery no matter how far you decide to take it. It is also the study of that which is beyond the physical. Yesterday, I had an appointment with my primary Doctor for my GlycoHemoglobin test and while I am waiting for the Nurse to call me, I got the chance to look one of the newspaper and saw this page of Horoscope for my birth month;
"To ponder why things are the way they are is to go down a rabbit hole. Treasures can be picked up along the way, but, ultimately, this isn't progress. More helpful questions include "What's the best next move?"
My Progress Report:
- Two (2)websites established for my own niche and affiliate marketing.
- Majority of my articles already been indexed in Google.
- My two (2) Amazon accounts already been appproved for my 2 websites.
- Google Adsense in placed with earning but not at the threshold yet.
- I have more or less 15 Affiliates links to my sites from Rakuten Marketing, CJ Affiliate, ShareASale and Impact Radius
- Ranking? I haven't checked it yet for a long time.
What's the best next move for me?
I have so much to say but for now this is what I have in mind. I know I have to keep going to reach my goal. I am happy to be here and striving for the best. Thanks to all of you.