Take a break and re-charge the thinking.
Re-charge your thinking mind.
Something different for a change.
Stumped about what to write, or you feel you need a break from writing content?
Rather than having that blank expression on your face because you can't think of what to write, then change the way you think with these questions while still sub-consciously keeping your mind in active mode.
This will help you overcome that procrastination that is ready to build up within you.
It will help to keep your mind active. You never know an idea might come up for a new post.
Re-charge and then get back to it.
Writing that is LOL
Here is a bit of fun stuff to think about to take your mind off writing content.
- If poison is past its expiry date, is it more poisonous, or is it no longer poisonous?
- Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C?
- What if your dog only brings back the ball because he thinks You like throwing it
- Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
- Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?
- Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you, and it just takes 75-100 years to work fully.
- The word “swims” upside-down is still Swims.
- Around 100 years ago, everyone owned a horse, and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars, and only the rich own horses.
- The doctors that told Stephen Hawking he had two years to live in 1953 are probably dead.
- Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
- Your future self is watching you right now through memories.
- Unintentionally losing a game of rock, paper, scissors is just as hard as trying to win.
- Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.
- If you rip a hole in a net, there are actually fewer holes in it than there were before