One Year At WA Statistics + How Much $ I Made So Far!
Last Update: Jun 14, 2018
* Update: If you would like to see more statistics about every month, I constantly update it on my blog. Cheers!
Hope you are doing well :)
I just wanted to write a quick post for you guys, and share my statisctics after 1 year of blogging!
Before We Get In
I love Wealthy Affiliate, its training, constant keep up with the trends in the blogging world and most of all the amazing people that are here - always ready to help out, inspire and support!
In order for you to really understand the statistics , let me first mention a couple of things:
- My NICHE is Art. I write for aspiring artist and interview some of them :)
- I ONLY learned what blogging is through WA
- My niche is not highly-monetizable, but it's not too big on competition either.
- I'm an Illustrator and have 1 year left to receive my BA in Illustration Major (that's why I write about art)
- I have ONLY 61 posts currently, so that's around 1 post/week.
How Much Money Did I Actually Earn?
Well, as I mentioned before it' not that easy to make mone with artists (we are broke all the time to be honest) but I will keep trying with this :)
This month was my HIGHEST EVER - $41.50
For the first 4 months I earned a big $0
And on the 5th month I made $1.82 through Amazon Affiliates - and that was the best feeling ever!!!!
Overall I earned $116.54
Considering I already spend over $2,500 on my blog - it SUCKS!
But considering that I DID MAKE IT - it's damn AWESOME! :)
* Your earning will probably be hire because of my niche choise, also note that I did not promote WA (and they have an awesome affiliate program)
As you can see the first 6 months nothing was going on much!
But then, it took of!!!
And that's definitely AWESOME!
Moral of this story : it will take you 12-18 months before you actually start seeing results - if you write 1 quality post/week.
Want faster results? Write MORE. Promote MORE. Grow your social media account MORE.
That's all for now!
Please let me know if you enjoyed this posts, so I know if I should keep writing them here!
- Anna, founder of YourArtPath.
See more comments