Vegas 2015: My experiences and what I learned!
2 days ago I returned from the WA conference in Las Vegas. It was taking place from the 12th-16th of January. Before I went, I was a bit nervous since this is something I had never done before. Now that I'm back, I honestly want to go back!
If I were to rate on a scale of 1-10 how awesome the trip was (10 being the best), how well I was treated and the awesome crowd I met there, I'd give it an absolute 10!
First, let me provide a number of pros:
1. My room was AMAZING! I didn't actually get to spend too much there since we (WA people) were meeting constantly, going out and spending time together, but I felt like a king! I had a living room, an office, an awesome bathroom and a king size bed. And I had awesome curtains drop whenever I pressed a button. The cherry on top!
2. Kyle was awesome to us! I really want to thank both Kyle & Carson for setting this up. They really made me feel VERY welcome and I honestly felt like I was hanging out with close friends the entire time. And when you add Vegas to the equation, how can it get any better?
3. The other people I met there were also amazing people. There were 7 of us in total and sadly a few couldn't make it, but what impressed me the most was how we all shared common focuses on our businesses and that was to help people, not necessarily make money. I guess this is the result of WA education mixed in with ethics :)
4. Kyle's skyloft was AWESOME. It was the size of a house. To get there, I had to go through a special room, give a special password, after which I was taken to a special elevator, given access through a special keycard that allowed me to go to the skyloft and well.....it was special. I felt important :P
5. The feeling of finally meeting everyone and taking advantage of the opportunity WA provided, plus finally meeting Kyle after being a member for so many years felt surreal. I knew Kyle & Carson were real, but to finally meet them was still a surprise.
There are many other awesome things I can mention, but remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;)
What I really want to cover concerns everyone at WA and what to expect in the year ahead. Without getting into too many details, I want to explain the BIG picture of what being a member of WA will be like for everyone:
1. Our conference meetings spanned for 3 days (mornings) and lasted for many hours. Throughout these meetings, a common focus and really the primary one was YOU, the WA members and how we can improve your experiences here, help you accomplish your goals and make WA a more pleasurable experience for everyone.
This is something that has always been a goal for WA for as long as I can remember, but to be there and participate in the conversation and see just how passionate everyone was at making YOUR experiences better and helping YOU accomplish your goals really sealed the deal for me in knowing I made the right decision in becoming a WA affiliate.
One of the most concerning things for me in this business has always been to promote something I truly believe in and helps people. I will say out of all the things I've seen and promoted, WA is at the top.
2. Kyle & Carson are always looking for ways to improve WA. There will be a lot of new and awesome things coming this year that will REALLY help everyone move forward with their businesses.
Now more than ever, there has never been a better time to be a WA member. I have seen many internet marketing sites in my time, but none are more passionate about constantly evolving like WA. It's been the reason I've been around here for so long (8 years).
As I left back home, my biggest concern became pushing forward this year and the years ahead knowing I really have found an awesome career path to follow in life.
I know that as many of you go through the training here and immerse yourselves more and more into WA, you will see just how great this place is.
Work hard this year, push forward and don't just dream. WORK to make those dreams a reality. It's happened for me. It will happen for you.
I'm on the left with the grey jacket: