Wealthy Affiliate Mastery
I've been asked a lot about how I progressed so quickly in Wealthy Affiliate, which is the reason I decided to create this training so you can see exactly how I did it.
I typically spend about an hour each weekday accomplishing my daily tasks within Wealthy Affiliate. I spend much longer on weekends accomplishing my other routine tasks and trying to have as much engagement with other members as possible.
The problem I have with the Wealthy Affiliate platform is that it's very addicting and I could spend all of my time just in Wealthy Affiliate. I have to set time limits for myself so that I spend at least equal time on my website, which is what makes me money. I also need to set aside time for my family, which is the reason I want to make money in the first place. Priorities, right!I'll wrap up this training session by saying that these methods were the way that I did it. Kyle says that there are other ways to contribute and boost your ranking. Some examples are:
- How often are you the first to respond to a question?
- How quickly do you get back to others that are asking you a question or a PM?
- Are you asking for help?
- Are you creating discussions?
- Are you creating blog posts?
- Are you posting about success?
- Are you active in live chat?
- Do you have any ideas for training that you think can fill a void and help the community out? (Must be a Premium member for 3 months before you can create training)
- Do you get back to people that connect with you?
- Are you welcoming new members?
- Are your activities leading to other people wanting to follow you?
- Are you actively promoting WA?
- Go through unanswered posts and offer a hand.
- Welcome new folks to the community.
- Help people with questions in Live Chat.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Be responsive to any "notifications" that you are involved in.
We are a community that cares about the success of one another. We have a "pay it forward" mantra. Kyle said that 2016 is going to be the "year of helping others" here at WA. Let’s show Kyle how much we care for each other by providing this community with the highest quality content we can in our blog posts.
Be sure to check out my other tutorial How to Get Visitors to Trust My Website.
To your massive success, Kevin