PIN DESCRIPTIONS & PINNABLE IMAGES
Writing a blog post is a lengthy and detailed process that stirs up some fascination in what you're selling. On Pinterest, you no longer have to depend on a whole post. Instead, you can super boost your Pin description!
Just as on your website, you need to also have keyword rich text in order to rank high in Pinterest. As mentioned earlier, they have newly-advanced search engines and algorithms, and as in Google searches, the lower down you are in the search, the less chance for clicks.
Also, using niche-related and attractive words will draw more curiosity. ALWAYS fill in your Pin Description! Your Pin won't be clicked on or shared without it!
- Super boost your Pin Description with keyword rich/SEO text.
- Use niche-related and attractive words that will draw curiosity.
- ALWAYS fill in your Pin Description!
There are several images to use as Pins. Finding high-quality and intriguing photos is a must on Pinterest! Most Affiliate Programs have their own graphics available to use for promotion purposes. Some even have "Pinnable" images provided.
WHY NOT CREATE YOUR OWN!
Creating your own Pins is also a great option! The easiest and most common programs to use are:
- Microsoft PAINT
- WEALTHY AFFILIATE image gallery in SiteContent
- You can even get some ideas on Pinterest! If you type "Pinterest Photos" in the Search, there will be some available to use without copyright.
...And it's always a good idea to add your website right on the photo!
Here's one of mine...
A Great Way to Remember to Pin All Your Affiliate Links
As soon as I write a post on my website, I immediately create Pins for my direct Pinterest Affiliate Marketing links. It's a good habit to get into! That way, it links your graphic to your brand right away!
Use high-quality, intriguing photos:
- Most Affiliate Programs provide their own graphics.
- Create Your Own Pins using PAINT, CANVA, WEALTHY AFFILIATE'S Images and Pinterest.
- After writing Content, immediately create Pins for your Affiliate Marketing links.