How To Make Successful Blogs Using The New WA Blog Feature
Let's Find Out How To Create The Body Of The Blog
1/ Click in the area where it asks you, 'So, what's on your mind? Go ahead and enter it here!' and start typing what you want to blog about.
This is where you will create the body of your blog and there are quite a few options here as there are a few new features added to the Format Bar as seen below.
2/ As you type, use the Format Bar features to enhance your blog
Here they are listed below:
- H1 - Heading Size Very Large
- H2 - Heading Size Large
- H3 - Heading Size Medium
- P - Paragraph with normal text
- B - Bold Text
- I - Italicized Text (slanted)
- U - Underlined Text
- Box With Lines - Align Text: Left, Right, Centre or Justified
- Hyperlink - add a URL Link in the text
- List - UnOrdered, Numbered, InDented or OutDented
- Line - Separate text with a line
- Image - Insert An Image
- ABC - Spell And Grammer Checker
3/ Note that there is a Word Count at the bottom of your text on the left hand side so you can easily see if you've reached your target.
4/ On the bottom right one can see the Autosave feature which automatically saves your work periodically.
We're almost finished - let's find out How To Add Tags and Publish Our Blog