Categories - A road map for your customers
Now that you have worked out how important this is for your customers and their experience of your website I just want to leave you with a few pointers;
- Only use one category on each post - this works if your category titles are well thought out. Tags work very differently to categories.
- Don't have too many categories. You only need a few, you can always add sub-categories.
- Make sure your titles make sense by using common names from your niche.
- You can even mention at the end of each of your posts that your readers may like to skim through your categories and tell them where to find it. The title categories to me is uninteresting, I would add an interesting title relevant to your site.
- Each post you write make sure you write it to fit the category title/s you have chosen so that people can find it easily.
- Enjoy the process - if you do your audience will too.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you have found this of benefit to you.
If you have any questions or pointers, please comment below.
I always appreciate a comment, because I love reading them and also it's nice to know that you visited me. Liking the page also inspires me to make better and more useful trainings
Have a beautiful day today and every day!
You may like to have a sign up page like this;