How to Earn Money Online Without an Investment?
There are so many ways that I can share with you that answer the question, How to Earn Money Online Without an Investment?
Let's start with some of the very obvious ones:
- Sell items on eBay.com and/or Amazon.com
- Become an Online Tutor
- Do FreeLance Writing with iWriter.com and/or HireWriters.com - Fiverr.com etc.....
- Click on ads at a Get Paid pennies per click website
- Take Online Surveys
- Watch and Review Movies
- Listen to and Review Songs
- Share your Opinion
- etc... and so on and so on ......
While the above ways to earn money online don't require an investment, they for the most part don't pay very well and also have no passive and/or residual income and aren't sustainable at all without you having to constantly perform the tasks over and over and over again .............. forever and sometimes even longer. :)
As You noticed the banner at the very top of this post suggests, I highly recommend a different way!
Affiliate Marketing is the best business model and easiest way for newbies to be able to earn and grow an income online that will create now money as well as residual and/or passive income as well.
Keep in mind that Affiliate Marketing isn't Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), Network Marketing or even Direct Sales.
(Not that there's anything wrong with the aforementioned Business Models and I am in no way calling them "Get Rich Quick" Scams, Schemes or Illegal in any way.)
(Many of them are legitimate and legal ways to earn an income as a Home Based Business.)
Affiliate Marketing just isn't the same as them and I will share a few of the reasons as well as differences why that they are not even in the same genre of Business Models.
Some of the most well known MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales Companies:
- Pampered Chef
- Mary Kay
- Le-Vel Thrive
- 31 Gifts
- Pre-Paid Legal
- Paparazzi Accessories
- MCA - Motor Club of America
The above is just a very small sample size and there are literally thousands of Direct Sales Companies in every Niche that You can possibly imagine starting up at any given time.
Some of the flaws: (Things that I consider negatives about Direct Selling, MLM and Network Marketing)
- Family & Friends are for the most part the 1st set of possible customers and/or business partners that you are in most companies taught to target. You are also taught not to prequalify and that if they fog a mirror that they are a cnadidate. (I disagree and feel that most aren't candidates and that sharing should happen because of their wanting to know more only)
- Most have lots of "House Parties" Hotel Parties etc... that requires driving around town and spending time away from home. (Home Based Business with spending less time at the Home Base?)
- In order to actually earn an income that is substantial, you need to be a good recruiter. (Although the selling of products is what makes most companies legal, much of the income is earned by what your team sells)
- Most companies have a minimum monthly quota that you have to meet for sales in order to qualify for bonuses, team generated income etc....
- If you are a good recruiter, you still have to recruit others who are also good recruiters or they are capable of learning very fast how to become a good recruiter. Speed is of the utmost importance with MLM, Direct Sales and Network marketing Companies because most everyone that you attempt to recruit onto your team will want to know how long you have been involved and how much that you have made. (A rude question but it almost always gets asked and is for the most part vital to someone getting involved)
- Even when you build a big team, you will almost always lose team members along the way so your income isn't guaranteed (Not saying that anything in life is guaranteed) and can decrease just as quickly as it increased. Many MLM'ers are natorious for chasing "Shiny Objects" and jumping from one opportunity to the next after about a year especially when something new is presented to them.
Some of the Advantages: (Things that i consider postives about Direct Selling, MLM and Network Marketing)
- If you are lucky enough to recruit someone who is a go-getter then the Residual and/or Passive Income is Amazing!
- As stated above, You will earn from the efforts of your team so when you build a team and find teammates who are actually coachable and willing to learn then your income can become substantial.
- Being both a strong recruiter as well as gifted at motivating and training is a huge advantage so if you are someone who has the capabilities to be all 3 of those and able to also recruit, train and motivate many of your team as well then you'll have a much greater chance at reaching the top of the company.
Back to my #1 Highly Recommended Way to Earn Money 100% from Home along with the Advantages as well as Disadvantages, Affiliate Marketing
One of the only disadvantages that I see with Affiliate Marketing compared to Network Marketing / MLM / Direct Sales is that with Affiliate Marketing you only earn from your own efforts and with some Affiliate Companies when you are actually recruiting individuals to become Affiliates their efforts go completey to the Company and 0% to You who introduced them to the Company.
The list of Advantages of Affiliate Marketing are much more numerous than the one disadvantage.
Here are some of the Advantages: (the advantages are for the most part, the complete opposite of the disadvantages listed for MLM, Network Marketing & Direct Sales above)
- Your target audience isn't necessarily Friends & Family unless they are truly interested in the product and/or service that you offer within your Niche.
- No House, Motel or Parties of any kind & absolutely no driving around town either!
- Your income isn't contingent upon other people's efforts, you earn what you earn based upon your efforts.
- Your income isn't tied to having to do the same thing over and over ie. recruiting / selling, with Affiliate Marketing you can actually earn more and with the same blog post for many months and/or years after creating the blog post.
- There isn't a minimum quota to meet with Affiliate Marketing in order to qualify for earnings, there may be a minimum amount of sales in order to qualify for higher earnings.
- Your income will in most instances continue to increase over time as your website has more keyword rich content and blogs that you share increases. As your website matures, you will also see more traffic and more sales will happen as a result of increased traffic. Build it and continue to scale your efforts creating a nice residual income and in many case even semi-passive income as a result of past blogs and sharing.
Where do I recommend that anyone who wants to learn and earn with Affiliate marketing starts?
View my Profile Page at the #1 Affiliate Marketing Business Learning Community on the Planet, Get signed up for Free and learn how to earn online.
How to Earn Money Online Without an Investment?
Right Here, that's how!
I'll be available as your Mentor / Help anytime that You ask me for help all along your journey to earning an income online with the #1 Best Business Model for Newbies, Affiliate Marketing.