The Value of the WA Community
Last Update: Mar 18, 2020
Social Isolation. That is the new buzz word. I never used that phrase until this week. In order to help prevent the spread of this virus, it seems that the whole world is recommending social isolation.
For me, living and working on a farm, "social isolation" has already been a way of life to some extent.
For those of us that have already been working online or working from home, social isolation is not really a new concept either. As result, I really appreciate the value of the WA community.
The WA community keeps us from FEELING alone. It keeps us from feeling socially isolated.
- If we have a question, we can ask someone.
- If we are curious what other people are doing, we can look into the chat room or watch the new posts that are popping up.
- If we want to talk to someone about our business dreams and goals, we simply need to login to the WA website.
- We can comment on other people's posts and read their responses.
- To me, the best thing is that we can talk with like-minded people. We can talk about what we are learning, affiliate marketing, websites, SEO and getting motivated or unstuck. We can share our joys and tribulations with other people that understand.
Although there is physical distance between each of us, here at WA, we are not isolated from other like-minded people. For that, I am thankful.
I hope that you can find the joy and opportunities that surround you today. Don't forget. You get to choose your perspective. Do you see that toilet paper role as being half full or half empty?