My 2 Year Anniversary With Wealthy Affiliate
I know this blog is a little late but I have wanted to get this out there and update everyone as to how I have been. It doesn't seem possible that I have been a part of this wonderful community for 2 years now. It seems like I just joined not to long ago.
When I first came to WA 2 years ago I had no idea what Internet marketing was or what it was I was going to be doing. I have learned so much in these 2 years but I feel that I haven't even scratched the surface as to what is achievable within the online world.
Here Were The Goals I Set For Myself For 2014
2014 was probably one of the best years I have ever had. I got to go places and do things I have NEVER had the chance to experience before. Mainly because I never had the money or the time (Freedom from a JOB) to do before.
- Increase the traffic to my site by at least 50% from last year. Done
- Get more people to interact with my content by leaving comments on my site. Done
- Increase my income to a 4 figure status per month. Done
- Write content on a more regular basis. I'm still working on doing this
- Make enough sales to make it to the WA Super Affiliate Las Vegas Convention I have fallen short of this goal but I will definitely make it next year.
- Help more people out by expanding my support channels(Telephone, Skype, Etc...) Done
While I have reached the majority of these goals and I have grown my business by quite a bit in a years time. The 2 goals I didn't reach this year is going to be my top priority for the year ahead.
I only needed a little under 50 sales to make it to the Las Vegas Conference. I know I will be hanging out with Kyle and Carson and many of the other super affiliates in the following year.
Looking back at where I was about this time last year, I had just went through a pretty nasty divorce and I was left with nothing.
In a years time I was able to:
- Start over fresh and recover everything I lost plus some.
- Do some traveling this year
- Take in a couple of concerts from 2 of my favorite artists
- Live comfortably without the stress of having to live from paycheck to paycheck
I was able to do all of this without having to worry about requesting time off from work or being back home at a certain time. One of the best things about having your own online business is that you are in control of your life. You decide how much money you want to make not someone else.
You also have the freedom to go places and do things without having to request time off from work.
What Are Some Of My Goals For 2015?
Even though 2014 was one of my best years yet I feel like I have just got started here and 2015 is going to be a ever BIGGER year than 2014 was.
- Try to focus more on my websites
- Produce enough sales to earn a seat at the WA Super Affiliate Vegas Conference
- Be able to master PPC and be successful with it
- Get over my fear of video and start up video marketing
- Start up an email marketing campaign and start building my email list
- Increase the traffic to my site
- Double my current income on my WA site
- Work on my gaming headset site and make some sales from it
A year is a long time and I know I can reach these goals and exceed them.
Here are some suggestions for you to follow if you want to have a successful year
People ask me all the time where they should start and I always tell them to start with the training and go through it as many times as you need to before it sinks in. Whether you decide to go with the WA Boot Camp or the certification courses both of them are awesome.
You can create a full time income from either one of these or from both of them. I wouldn't suggest doing both of them at the same time. Decide which one you want to do and stick with it. Ask questions when you have them and stay in touch with the wonderful community here at WA.
If you give yourself at least a year and put in the effort you will start to see results and your hard work will eventually pay off. Just remember the work you put in right now will pay off later. In some cases it will continue to pay off for years to come.
I hope this post has helped everyone out and inspired you to keep working hard at your goals for the year. Have you reached your goals you set at the beginning of 2014? I would love to hear about them below.
Please leave your comments for me below!