A New Beginning
And it came to pass that after spending many years reporting to a boss or supervisor I am now starting a new slate. I am my own boss, I decide the time I get out of bed. Whether I dress up or down. It is a great feeling. Do not get me wrong, I loved my job but the time has come.
So what will I do with all this time:
1. Discover the new me.
2. Identify hidden potentials.
3. Set up and run my own freelance business.
4. Look after my health
5. Pay closer attention to my 97 year old mother, who by the way is in her right mind, move around with the help of a walker, read her Bible and hold a cohesive conversation.
6. Do more work on Wealthy Affiliate and my website
7. Read as much as possible
8. Get more involved in Church work
9. Keep in touch with friends and family.
10. Make enough money to keep me financially independent
Yes I know, it is a very long list and it might even get longer, but guess what I am free and laughing.