Worse than Building a Ponzi scheme is
...defending a Ponzi scheme!
It's happening again...
Why Do People Defend Ponzi Schemes??
I've exposed a couple of Ponzi schemes on my YouTube channel.
I simply show all the information and proof that's available and tell that for 99,9% sure this thing is a Ponzi scheme (because you can't ever be 100% until it has eventually fallen down).
This has happened numerous times in the past and my predictions have ALWAYS been right regarding those systems.
But that doesn't prevent people defending those systems.
This is how the story goes:
- I publish a video showing my proof that a certain website / company is a Ponzi scheme.
- People who have joined the system come to defend the system telling me I'm wrong and smashing dislikes.
- A few months pass (sometimes even longer)...
- People come back to that same video and tell me, "Oh no! I've invested time and money into that system! How can I get my money back??"
That has happened MANY times with MANY programs that I've exposed.
And now it's happening again with a few programs!
"If It Pays Money, It Is Legit!" NOOOOO...
Just some hours ago I received a comment arguing,
"Many people are receiving money from this. If they receive money, it's legit. That's a proof."
No. No. And No.
Even if site pays you, it does NOT guarantee it's legit. Take a look at many other Ponzi schemes that have been fallen in the past:
- Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme
- BitConnect Ponzi scheme
- OneCoin Ponzi scheme
(without even talking about MOBE and Digital Altitude)
ALL of those systems paid money but now most of the owners are in jail and many of their promoters ended up in trouble too.
Ponzi schemes work like this:
- They claim to have some real way to earn money.
- People join because they believe it works.
- Then they are told to refer new people to the system because then they can earn more money.
- Newcomers pay money to join.
- Owners of the program take some of that money and share part to the existing members.
- Repeat the cycle until....
- Authorities stop the system and throw owners to jail
- OR alternatively
- New people stop coming in and the system simply stops existing.
A common thing with Ponzi schemes is that they claim to have legitimate way to make money. Whether it's some investing system or cryptocurrency farm.
However, that's just a hook to get people to join but it never really exists. The only way how people REALLY make money in Ponzi schemes is by inviting new members to the program.
Will Ponzi Schemes Never End?
Maybe yes, but probably not. Always new ones seem to pop up.
And the reason they get exposure is that some people defend and PROMOTE those Ponzi schemes.
Of course, they are usually just uneducated and probably don't even understand what they're doing. It's just sad to see people doing that. Over and over again.
Focus on What Has Been Proven to Work!
Ponzi schemes usually last a couple of months or maximum a couple of years. There are some exceptions but that's how it usually goes.
Making money with affiliate marketing, on the other hand, has been proven to work since the creation of the Internet.
Wealthy Affiliate has educated 1,000's of people to make money with PROVEN steps for 15 years since 2005.
That's proven to work.
Roope "I can't understand people who defend Ponzi schemes" Kiuttu
PS. Now I'd like to hear from you.
Have you met people who promote Ponzi schemes?
Do you understand why do they do that?
Let me know in the comments below!