Today Marked 4 Weeks with Wealthy Affiliate
So Exactly What Have I Accomplished!!!!!
I look back and ponder on what I have accomplished thus far and I ask myself could I have done more, took one more course, answered one more question, made one more comment, and wrote one more blog sure I could, but with me it is now all about how I have learned to balance my life around Wealthy Affiliate and still fill successful with my efforts.
Let's recap what I have accomplished these last 4 weeks
Week 1: Completed
- Online Entrepreneur Certification - Getting Started (Level 1)
- Went Premium
- Decided on a Niche
- Created my Website
- Bought my own .com Domain
- Joined Google+
Week 2: Completed
- WA Affiliate Bootcamp - Starting Your Foundation PHASE 1
- Building Your Own Traffic Producing Website Level 2
- Continued to Build Content on my Website
- Review on Wealthy Affiliate
Week 3: Completed
- Purchased my second .com Domain
- Continued creating content for my first website
- Decided on a Niche for my second website
- Started writing Content for my second website
- Joined Affiliate Programs
Week 4: Completed
- Online Entrepreneur Certification - Making Money! (Level 3)
- Working on driving traffic to my websites
- Wrote my first Product Review
- Installed for Google Analytics
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty proud of myself in what I have accomplished thus far in only my first 4 weeks.
If you don't already know I have a full time job and in my spare time I work on my training and websites so could you imagine what I could do if I worked at it full time, I hope to be able to do that some day.
My Goals for the Next 4 Weeks Ahead
- Create More Content for my 2 websites
- Complete Level 4 - Mastering Social Engagement
- Complete Level 5 - The Business of Content
- Affiliate Bootcamp - Phase 2
- Grow has a helper on WA
- Drive Traffic to each of my Websites
- Get Ranked by Google
- Blog More
- Read and Comment more on WAers Blogs and websites
- Be The Best I Can Be Always!!!!!
I'll see you in 4 weeks with my next update in the meantime set yourself a goal and strive to achieve it. Just remember there is nothing in life you cant achieve if you only put your mind to it. Good Luck!!!