I Have A Shiny New Wealthy Affiliate Badge!
One Golden Year A Wealthy Affiliate Review:
1. Tried out building a free website for my business on siterubrix:)
2. Premium Membership after 4 years from my first investigation of Wealthy Affiliate
3. Domain Ownership
4. Entrepreneur Class ah lah WA
5. Nurse Becca blogs built on WA and my domain
6. Monetizing Affiliate Marketing
7. Live Coaching by Jay
8. Creating courses, both #WA and #teachable
9. Ambassadorship, teaching and learning in WA fellowship
10. I love you guyz!
11. Bootcamp hup two three four keep it up two three four oh we march from here to there and we're really every where over hill and rut on the internet in a military air...okay I'm a dork but I really love this community!
This has been a long road for me. I started a new adventure in nurse travel blogs and listening to phone jibbas, made every attempt to have fun.
Sharing the story of an American Nurse fighting for survival like a dreadlock Rasta Buffalo Soldier.
This is the heart of America, sharing business values in healthy forms of entrepreneurship.
Nursing school does not give you a lot of the business, marketing, and sales you need to have a brand. It does not tell you precisely how to work with attorneys for the consultants who strive to evaluate performance and assist when there is a standard of care conflict.
Nursing school gives you the novice skills to attain excellence in care.
Much like Wealthy Affiliate!
Once you have graduated, this embarks the beginning of a new ascertation of etiquette to learn how we can incorporate this to take daily action on the business of building a bright future.
Here is to never looking back unless in appreciation for the knowledge!
What has this taught me?
- We can learn from homelessness and poverty
- We can curate wealth
- There is always action to be taken for the wellness of our team
- No one aside from YOU can dictate the future for your business
- The comradeship of this team can support you through the journey
Thank you for being here for this nurse!!!
Yay year badge, I am dedicated to our wealth and health!
-R. Nixon, RN, CLNC