New week, new challenges
Last week I was working hard on planning how I would successfully complete Month 1 of the Super Affiliate program. I learn tricks from reading several blogs and comments on my post. Thank you for the many suggestions.
The suggestion I retained the most was to do small steps every day and complete the scheduled tasks. I have been doing this and I am slowly getting there. I wrote all the different tasks in my agenda for every day until March 4. I completed most of the tasks and I must confess that I am late 1 post. I did give myself a buffer of a couple of days, so I am sure I will complete everything on time for Month 2.
Here are my accomplishments this past week:
- Scheduled every task in my agenda
- Published 4 posts on my website
- Modified my WA Review post to make it 1500 words - still missing 400 words to comply
- Helped 5 people every day
- Chatted at least 15 minutes every day - some people stay up really late, kudo to you.
I learn that a plan really helps getting the tasks done when it is composed of small attainable steps.
When I started the week, my WA rank was over 3000, it shrank to 1192. I love this program.
Keep up the good work. Help each others, have fun and become a Super Affiliate.
Next week I will tell you the new things I learned. Cheers WA Community.