Hello Guys 'n Dolls,
How are you doing? I hope all is wonderful. I was reading and found some points that we could make adjustments to in our lives. Little things that we might allow to make us less than productive, physically as well as emotionally.
Here they are:
- Doing everything yourself causes fatigue, constant rush, and the lack of tangible results. Instead, try to delegate, collaborate, accept help and support.
- Worrying about what people will say, instead focus on what is good for you.
- The fear of failure holding you back.
- Complaining doesn't change anything. When things don't go the way you would like, just do the best you can.
- Unfinished tasks consume energy and attention. You have to decide to execute or give up.
- Comparing yourself is unproductive. Comparison can leave us bitter, jealous, and insecure.
I welcome your feedback folks.