Trust Plays a Major Role!
As we all know trust plays a major role in our daily lives. In terms of personal and romantic relationships trust is key to make these relationships last. Without trust in that other person you will always have a sense of doubt in that person and the relationship will never last.
Trust also plays an important role for all of us here at Wealthy Affiliate and with our online businesses. There has to be a sense of trust between members since we rely on each other to help us build our businesses. We also have to gain this trust with online programs we are using and with visitors to our websites.
Some specific ways trust is beneficial for everyone here at Wealthy Affiliate include:
- Having trust between members means when someone has a question, concern, or needs some other help they will go to the members they trust to give them the best information.
- We all have to gain trust with Google in order for them to trust our websites. Gaining this trust from Google and other online programs help us in turn to be successful.
- We have to get people to come to our websites and over time get them to trust our information. If they trust us they will continue to come back to our website and even recommend our websites to others.
Some specific ways we can gain trust from visitors to our websites, other members here at Wealthy Affiliate, and from online programs include:
- Making sure our content is in our own words and unique. It is okay to do research for our posts, but it is never okay to copy and paste material from other websites to our websites and claiming it as ours. Google keeps track of our posts and if they are not unique you will not get that trust from Google.
- Providing great content is a great way to get people to our websites. Once you get traffic to your website you need to continue to create great content to keep people coming back and trusting us and the content we provide.
- When communicating with others here at Wealthy Affiliate it is very important to keep in mind the information you are giving. If you don't know an answer to a question don't just assume or guess it's better to not answer the question at all and let someone who knows the answer to help them, rather than provide the person with the wrong information.
So let's all keep in mind when creating our websites, writing posts, responding to comments, and any other way we communicate with others here at Wealthy Affiliate that TRUST PLAYS A MAJOR ROLE IN OUR SUCCESS!!
Have a great weekend everyone,