Accomplishments - 6 Months as WA Member
On March 14, 2014, I marked my first six month as a member of WA. Here is what I have done in these first six months:
- Completed Bootcamp Affiliate training
- Built a website to promote WA
- Referred 395 people through my website
- Received 56 credits
- Made two sales
- Had one reoccurring sale
My plan for the next six months:
- Add two pages or posts to my website each week
- Tweet my articles
- Follow organizations on Twitter for small business and entrepreneurs
- Write articles for small business and entrepreneur magazines online
- Meet my goal of receiving a credit each day for a month
- Meet my goal of getting 10 referrals a day for a month
- Still looking to meet my goal of referring 300 premium members to WA by December 31
- Continue to help WA members
What have I learned?
- That I can start a business with little capital.
- That you can become an authority for your niche. (I received an email from a woman yesterday that found my website useful for her thesis research on business.)
- That not all programs on the internet are scams.
- That the community at WA helps everyone.
I am thrilled with my accomplishments thus far. In September, look for my one year report.
Thank you to all that have lend me a hand to get this far. I appreciate your time and assistance. Kyle thanks for helping me with a few issues. Much appreciated.
Thank you to all of you that follow me. I wish you all the best.
Off to do research for my articles next week. Enjoy your weekend.
Published March 15, 2014