If you only have 15 minutes
If there are days you barely have time to write on your website - (meaning less than an hour - or much less than that!) I want to offer some productive and useful ideas of what to do with those 15 minutes.
This is not to do ALL of these - just any ONE of them - any ONE of these activities will be very productive and help with your site ranking, authority, and progress you forward!
Ideas for your 15 minutes of productivity
- Take a few minutes to research a keyword on the Keyword Tool and/or Jaaxy, and write down a list of a few good keywords you found.
- Do above on just one good keyword, go to your admin and add a post title, craft a great title and save it as draft.
- If you have done number 2 above and still have a few minutes, find some good images and make your title image/featured image and add to the post and save draft.
- Go over a wealthy affiliate lesson you need brushing up on.
- Read and write a great comment on 1 or 2 authoritative blogs in your niche that offer dofollow links. What that simply means is they have a box in their commenting form for your website so you can enter your site or a blog post on your site.
- Go on your favorite social media for your blog and retweet, repin, share, etc some fellow blogger's articles.
That's all! Let me know if these ideas are things you already do or if they would help. Go be productive!
See more comments