Lessons from Mahatma Gandhi.
1. Change Yourself - "You must be the change you want to see in the world."
2. You Are in Control - "Nobody can hurt me without my permission."
3. Forgive and Let it Go - "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
4. Be Action Oriented - "An ounce of practise is worth more than tons of preaching."
5. Take Care of Today - "The future depends on what you do today."
6.Pray Without Ceasing - "Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening."
7. Persist, No Matter What - "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
8. See the Good in Others - "I look only to the good qualities in men. Not being faultless myself, I won't presume to probe into the faults of others."