Online Corona infection is spreading quickly!
Last Update: Mar 25, 2020
I see a lot of advertisements online from people who want to take advantage of promoting products and the money making business. We all know that this means hard work and it is not easy. And sometimes it is not a foregone conclusion for everyone. If you talk to someone about the affiliate business, stay honest.
Criminals respond to current events.
There is so much Corona scam online.
- Face masks and sanitizers are offered at extortionate prices and are not even delivered afterwards.
- There are apps in circulation with the latest news or tips about the Corona virus that can infect your phone or break into your address book. The fake Android app offers you to follow live how the virus spreads.
- Fake websites shoot up like mushrooms.
- People who work from home are bombarded with phising emails. The appendix contains important information about the virus. If you open the attachment, the computer will be infected with malware, such as ransomware.
- In emails and text messages, supposedly from your bank, you are asked to enter your bank details on a fake site. So-called because you get an antibacterial debit card or because your account is quarantined.
- Google and Facebook take the wind out of the sails by banning masks for ads. Trade in mouth masks and gels continues on international platforms such as Alibaba, Amazon and eBay.
Don't fall for the trap and learn to distinguish fake from real.
Save yourself a lot of frustration and disappointment. Watch these points to really distinguish from fake.
- Check the name of the website, is it correct or is there an extra dot or line in the name?
- Does the web address contain a product name? Official websites never have that. for example facemasks1.com
- Note the logo. Webshops with only "Shopping" - "Online" - "Brand" are created thousands at a time.Fake logo PDF
- Be extra careful with designer clothes and brand shoes. High discounts and everything in stock.
- Pay attention to crooked sentences and language errors.
- A fake webshop has no contact information. And if it does have a phone number, call it to see if it's a working number. Send an email to the mail addres, with fake addresses you will get an undelivery message from your provider.
- You can often only pay with a credit card.
- Trustmarks are forged on a large scale. Double check if they are correct.
Sty safe, Stay healthy, Stay at home :)
See more comments