From The Bottom To The Top
A little trick we can use to enhance a webpage is to allow visitors an easy way to jump from the bottom of a long page to the top with just one click. Of course the visitor can take the time to scroll back up to the top of the page but one click can save them time, making navigation easier.
Here's how ...
- Go to the "edit-page" of the webpage you are working with (At the top-right of the edit-page there are 2 tabs on the upper right side ... "Visual" and "Text")
- If you are in the "visual" section of the edit-page, toggle to the "text" section where you will place the following html code ...
3. Place this code at the very top of all the information on your html editing-page. Place it above any other entries ... at the very, very top.
4. Do not alter the code, place it, as is.
- Go to the very bottom of the page for the next step
- At the very bottom of all the html entries, below everything on the webpage, place the following html code ...
<a href="#top">Link to Top</a>
That's it! Click publish and you are done.