Takes money to make money!
Ever hear that expression?
- No such thing as a free lunch?
- Money doesn't grow on trees?
- If you're so smart why ain't you rich?
- A penny saved is a penny earned?
- Time is money?
- I'm sure you've heard all those statements and questions.
To build an internet business, it takes both time and money.
- You're only fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
- It will cost something (monthly or annual savings) here at WA.
- You are possibly going to have to invest in a plug-in, or some other software.
- Yes, you can operate as a free starter, but that is not going to go real far.
- Time is a precious commodity that we all have the same amount of.
- You are going to have to do the lessons... just no way around it.
- Blogs, Posts, writing, yes... writing... you are either going to have to do it or pay to have it done.
So, before you get too far down the path, stop, count the cost (time and money) and make sure this is what you want to do.
I have seen far too many shooting stars who seemed to think this was a social club and that their friends would magically build their websites and write their posts.
Ain't gonna happen!
Get out the yellow pad... how long can you keep spending money and time before you start making money on the internet? There is no magic formula... no super idea that is going to jump out and make you rich.
Lots of help here. Some great people here who care and will push you, but you have to get off your duff and make it happen.
Just do it.