I have been with WA for 3 months now and am slowly working my way through the training and am learning so much along the way. It has been overwhelming at times but feels good when another 'light' comes on and I have understood something.
I do find it difficult to ask for help and can spend a lot of time trying to work things out. I am often not sure what questions I need to ask. However, being part of the community has really helped me to think differently and realise just how much help there is out there.
Every morning,on opening my emails, there is always another long list from Wealthy Affiliates. Again, at first, I found the list overwhelming but I now think of these emails as gold nuggets and finding the gold in an amongst the ones that are not relevant to me at this time.
- There are many emails that are encouraging and inspirational. These emails encourage me to keep going and to not give up.
- Then there are the 'lessons'. Most are too advanced for me at this stage, but I take note and have bookmarked the ones that I think I will need as I progress
- There are the eamils where members are so keen to share and help others with their experiences and shortcuts - the best 24ct gold
- Again, the emails asking questions are often so helpful as others will ask questions that are so helpful to me. I have a few of these bookmarked for future too.
- Possibly the most exciting emails are when you get the 'Awesome News - your content has been indexed on google'. These emails make me realise thatI am doing something right.
Thank you everyone for the gold nuggets that you selflessly share with others. They are appreciated and many are priceless.