I'm back! Progress and goal settings
Hope everyone is well during this pandemic!
I've kinda been on hiatus on WA because I've been home most of the time for the past few weeks. I usually work on my site and go online on WA during my pockets of free time at work, but when I'm home, my family takes up most of my time, and there's just too many distractions at home lol.
I have, however, been working on my YouTube channel and Instagram. I really need to continue working on my sites though. They really need content update.
Some small achievements since the start of the year:
- Started a YouTube channel and managed to get 200 subscribers within 2 months.
- 37 videos over 2 months, so that's about 1 video uploaded very 2 days.
- Learnt about YouTube channel growth. (Gonna create another blog post on this.)
- Maintained at least 1000 Instagram followers per month since December. Now I'm at 7000+ followers on Instagram. Can't wait to hit 10k and finally be able to put a link at my Insta story.
- Finally hit $10 commission on Amazon affiliate. (Lololol. Yeah I heard of the drop to 1% in commission, but for my category, it's still around 3%. Gonna create another blog post on this too.)
I feel that my focus has kind of shifted to YouTube for now, but I do want to maintain my sites. So, goal setting time!
Goals to hit by 31 July 2020:
1. Hit 10k followers on Instagram. (follow me @stillfigurineout. Do DM me that you're from WA and I'll follow you back!)
2. 500 subscribers on YouTube. (search: stillfigurineout, or link is below my profile picture too. If you subscribe to my channel, do PM me here and I'll subscribe back!)
3. 1000 watch hours on YouTube. (Currently only 253 hours)
4. 100 post on www.stillfigurineout.com (currently 74 posts)
5. 15 posts on www.timeforpassiveincome.com (currently 2 posts LOL)
Ok I think that's enough goals for this time frame. I feel that it's a lot, but gotta aim higher to progress further! Been progressing far too slow.
Situation here is contained, but there's always that small fear for me especially that I have my 8 month and 4 years old princesses at home.
Mask on when you're outside, wash your hands frequently and remember social distancing. Stay safe everyone!