My First Task: $50,000 a Month Case Study
This is my journey to reach my goal of $50,000 per month. This is not official training and it's not a how-to tutorial, it's my journey on route to my personal goal!
SPEECHLESS! OVERWHELMED! ELATED! MEZMORIZED! ECSTATIC! BLOWN AWAY!
I am super excited at the positive response from the community over my Personal intense Case Study! Yesterday morning, it was a mere inkling, and now it is a reality that has astounded me!
All I did was click on "BLOG at WA" and began to think of what I'd like to write about. In the spur of the moment, I got an idea, that "What if I could delegate a way to earn a great deal by simply studying the process." Then it hit me.. I would do a Personal Case Study and have others follow along, if they so choose to do so.
Before I begin with some important insight, I would like to make it be known of the
AMAZING POWER THIS TASK HAS ALREADY GENERATED WITHIN THE COMMUNITY!
IT'S A FORCE THAT IS SO POWERFULLY EXPLODING POSITIVE ENERGY THROUGH BELIEF! I KNOW THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE PHENOMINAL!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Please note that this is a Personal Case Study to prove to myself whether or not it is obtainable to earn a large income, as much as $50,000 per month in only a year's time. (A case study analyzes research over a period of time.) This Personal Case Study has not been proven as of yet, and will prove in time whether or not it can be accomplished. I will seek the possibility of the subject matter.
FURTHERMORE: The leaders of Wealthy Affiliate have given their consent to this Personal Case Study with regard to adhering to the WA standards, rules, regulations and guidelines. This is under no circumstance a "how to" study, as it is not a proven method. It is not a training, as it is pure speculation and has not been proven. This is my own personal study to prove, whether or not, this task can or cannot be accomplished.
THIS PERSONAL CASE STUDY IS WRITTEN IN FIRST PERSON SINGULAR. It includes my own thoughts and speculations. Therefore, the following content lists the tasks I will take to venture through my study. I welcome you all to follow along and make it your choice whether or not you would like to join in these tasks with me. I am very hopeful and excited to pursue this one-year journey, and to invite others to either observe as an onlooker or to become a participant.
With that said, let us begin with the TASKS:
1. I will buy a domain. (This is not to promote or influence readers in any way, but is the action I am personally taking.) I am using Jaaxy to research the keywords. I will choose wisely a name that will draw intense attention.(Please Note: Participants: You may use an existing domain/website.)
I purchased a domain for my Case Study site today, as I will implement my thoughts there, as well---drawing outside interest to my study, and making this really explode with possibly even more WA potential members and input! (NOTE: I will be writing all new content for my website and will not be duplicating what I write here).
2. I will set a goal--- for 1 year---for any possible extraordinary earnings from my site.
Comment below with what you want your goal to be for this project. Relate in a personal fashion, what you think would completely change your lifestyle and would allow you to live freely.
3. I will choose a WordPress theme that will be simple, yet effective in my quest. Choosing a theme that will compliment my website is what I want.
(I chose Publishable Mag. It has a certain style and capabilities that I will need to post blogs with "Read More" links and a simple, user-friendly layout.)
4. I will add time to research my niche and get familiar with it's ins and outs. The more I come to know about it, the more ideas I will develop for my content.
5. I will make a list of 10 topics that I would like to apply to my blog's content. I will really make this count! I won't force the ideas, but simply and genuinely let them flow to me as I think of the whole picture I would like to put out to the WORLD!
(Contemplate all the good that each blog topic will serve. Make it an essential treasure of your site!)
(Move from beyond yourself and perform as an excited guest visiting your site for the first time; desperate for some real guidance! If you go beyond the ten topics, that's okay. You may be adding more later on, anyway.)
6. I will write my content. This will take the most time throughout the year. I will spend at least 2-5 hours on each article within my blog, (remembering about Content Marketing). Each piece will be 1,000 - 2,000 words, in order for my blog to be a very explicit blog on the internet.
(NOTE: There was much concern about my 2,000 words guideline. Let's call it my wavering guideline, shall we?! I made it to compel you to your greatest potential. However, it may be at least 1,000 words---with respect to the CONTENT MARKETING IDEAS! Make each and every word written stimulating and intriguing. Talk with personality and make it exciting so your audience will be back for more!)
Writing high-quality content will take a great deal of effort and is a vital part of my "study!" I will Google the heck out of my niche and take notes! I will also cut and paste important facts onto a document to later reword and use in my write-ups.
END OF TASK 1.
I will stop here for now and will be checking back throughout the week.
Steps 7, 8 and 9 will come later. (Building Social Media, sharing on Social Media and seeing how it is succeeding.)
(Alright, now comes the fun part! This is where you delve into your artistic self and let all your emotions, past knowledge, studying, personality, growth and style come alive! If you don't think you have it in you, think again! There will be no room for negativity! You are capable of more than you will ever know!)
I will be developing a FaceBook group that you all may join. I will post it on my wall under FOLLOW ME ON---and will let you know when I do so.
This group is going to be amazing! I will be inviting WA members as well as outside money dwellers! Stay tuned for more greatness in the days ahead! Be blessed!
- I will choose a niche, search Jaaxy and buy a domain.
- I will set a year goal that I would personally like to accomplish (You may post yours below).
- I will choose a WordPress Theme.
- I will research my niche.
- I will make a list of 10 topics for my blogs.
- I will write my first blog post of 1,000 to 2,000 words.
REMINDER, AS PER WA RULES AND REGULATIONS, PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR LINKS HERE! THANK YOU!
REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SHARE!