My Second Task: $50,000 a Month Case Study
SUMMARY OF TASK 1 / RUNDOWN OF TASK 2.
Hello, once again, and welcome to the SECOND TASK in my Personal Case Study!
THANK YOU, AGAIN!
First of all, I wish to thank you for all the outpouring of interest in my blog posts, as I continue on with some in-depth knowledge. I can see that the energy has been contageous!
In TASK 1 of this study, I performed and recorded the following:
- I bought a domain from Wealthy Affiliate (for one year), using Jaaxy to research my keywords.
- I chose the Publishable Mag Theme to incorporate with my website.
- I edited my theme options to my exact specifications.
- I set my goal for 1 year's time. (Listed Below).
- I further researched my niche (Make Money Online).
- I made a list of 10 topics to apply to my blog's content. (Listed Below).
- I completed my first rough draft article for my website to be edited.
MY PERSONAL GOAL TO BE ACCOMPLISHED IN ONE YEAR. (MAY 21, 2019)
With all my effort and due diligence, I wish to achieve earnings of $50,000 a month generated through my website: Wealthy Affiliate Premium referrals, Jaaxy Upgrade referrals, affiliate products, Adsense Ads and any other commission ideas that arise.
PLANNING OUT MY LIFE DREAMS AND AMBITIONS SETS THE COURSE FOR ACCOMPLISHMENT WITH THE TASK AT HAND.
- I wish to surpass any previous income I have earned in the past and build a secure life for my family and myself.
- I wish to be a greater giver to my church and community.
- I wish to be able to have more time to help others in need both here at WA and elsewhere.
- I wish to buy a second home down South to be near my second daughter.
- I wish to open a cat rescue shelter.
- I wish to live comfortably with my family and spend more time together.
MY PERSONAL CASE STUDY INVOLVES A STRONG MINDSET TO STAY CENTERED, FOCUSED AND DETERMINED TO REACH MY GOAL IN ORDER TO "PLAY OUT" MY PLANS AND AMBITIONS AS MY GOAL IS MET.
MY 10 TOPICS TO APPLY TO MY BLOG'S CONTENT:
- My Personal Case Study: A Thorough Introduction and Rundown.
- My Wealthy Affiliate Review.
- My Jaaxy Review.
- When Passion Meets Triumph.
- Accomplishing Success Through Mindset and High-Quality Effort.
- Transforming Life with Rich Thoughts of Progress.
- Substantiating Goals.
- Becoming an Entrepreneur.
- The Time Factor.
- Your Chariot Awaits.
In the next phase of my Personal Case Study:
- I will continue to set up my website.
- I will edit my first blog post and publish it to my website.
- I will outline my second blog post and write the rough draft.
That's all for now. Take care and keep me posted on your progress!
Note: Remember NOT to post personal website links in the comments. Thank you!
Look for my next post soon!
Please LIKE and SHARE this post to spread the THOUGHTS!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Please note that this is a Personal Case Study to prove to myself whether or not it is obtainable to earn a large income, as much as $50,000 per month in only a year's time. (A case study analyzes research over a period of time.) This Personal Case Study has not been proven as of yet, and will prove in time whether or not it can be accomplished. I will seek the possibility of the subject matter.
FURTHERMORE: The leaders of Wealthy Affiliate have given their consent to this Personal Case Study with regard to adhering to the WA standards, rules, regulations and guidelines. This is under no circumstance a "how to" study, as it is not a proven method. It is not a training, as it is pure speculation and has not been proven. This is my own personal study to prove, whether or not, this task can or cannot be accomplished.
THIS PERSONAL CASE STUDY IS WRITTEN IN FIRST PERSON SINGULAR. It includes my own thoughts and speculations. Therefore, the following content lists the tasks I will take to venture through my study. I welcome you all to follow along and make it your choice whether or not you would like to join in these tasks with me. I am very hopeful and excited to pursue this one-year journey, and to invite others to either observe as an onlooker or to become a participant.