Preparing for 2019
Last Update: Jan 26, 2019
GETTING RIGHT DOWN TO BUSINESS.
As the New Year approaches, I have some big plans in mind for the upcoming year ahead! I am going to:
- Re-evaluate my websites, going over each and tweaking where they need work. I will weed out the affiliate promotions that are not earning regularly and add new affiliate links.
I will also be:
- Stepping up my $50,000 a Month Case Study site and power-working on it for the next 5 months.
This will include:
- Re-writing my goals and adding massive Reviews to them. I want to write at least 5 Reviews per day, 5 days a week. As per Grace's (Littlemama's) Vegas training videos, this will make my Case Study site sky rocket with traffic, referrals and conversions! If I write 25 Reviews each week, I will have 300 Reviews added to my website by the end of March. (The completion of my Case Study is on May 22). I want to have at least the 300 Reviews written by then!
I also want to:
- Finish a $650 site in January that I started for a client, and hope to take on many more.
- Finish writing the 4th book in my Bibletoons series, and complete the novel I've been writing by 2020. Plus, publish 4 other inspirational works that are well-on-their-way to being completed.
DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE TO WRITE? LOL!
Between writing 300 Reviews and working on my 6 books, I think that will keep me going for awhile!
FOCUS, MOTIVATION AND EFFORT.
Moving forward in the New Year will prove to be profitable with focus, motivation and effort. We all can have our dream life with perseverance and drive. Let's do this!
See more comments