Two months with WA - Reflecting on My Progress
As a marker of my progress, I wanted to take a moment to record where I am today, just a little over two months since joining the WA community.
As of today, I:
- Own a domain
- Have a fairly developed and functioning website
- Belong to two affiliate programs and one affiliate network
- Have earned $1.20 in commission sales
- Manage four related social media accounts
- Have acquired hundreds of followers on my social media accounts
- Achieved a WA ranking above 500 (wow!)
- Have over 200 followers on WA (amazing and thank you!)
- Wake up excited about new posts to write about
- Have continued to develop my writing chops
- Am brainstorming and building out at least two more future websites (woo hoo!)
- Have completed 2 full courses on WA with the third one in the works
- Apply newly gained knowledge about WP, blogging, & affiliate marketing
- Have learned from so many others in this business (thank you, WA friends!)
There are countless other personal achievements I could write about, but they are difficult to express because they are less tangible accomplishments.
What I struggle most with is finding the time to produce new content. I have so many incomplete drafts and a number of ideas floating around my head at any given time. But I am a busy mom with two children that are home with me all day, every day.
Considering my limitations and competing priorities, I am proud of my progress in this little business endeavor. I am successful. This, I have been repeating to myself throughout this difficult process. In writing out this list, I can see this is already true. So I am going to revise and update my daily mantra to better reflect where I want to be:
I am successful and have more money than I know what to do with!
Feel free to use this same affirmation in your own endeavors. Repeat daily with a smile and conviction in your heart. Report back when you see it coming true!
Until next time...