My progress so far - Look on the bright side!
Hello everyone at WA!
I have been with WA for almost 3 months now, and the experience have been nothing short of awesome!
Have I made any money yet? No, not at all. However, there are a number of positive things that I have managed to achieve thus far:
- Meeting more people on-line form all walks of life (especially at WA)
- Followers on social media sites increasing (especially Google plus)
- My newer posts/pages are ranking much better than before (a couple of them are on page 2 of Google search)
- Learning a lot of new things within my niche, as I write out new content and respond to comments and questions
- I am more knowledgeable about internet marketing now than before
Of course, I hope that things will only get better from this point onward. There are some days where I will lose faith and think that this might not work out after all (even after seeing some considerable progress for my website).
Week after week, seeing that there is no sales being made through my affiliate links can make me a little anxious sometimes. But with all the support here at WA and the success stories that are posted from time to time, I am sure all I need is more patience and consistency.
To all the people who are new to WA, I suggest that you do not just focus on the financial aspect of your website (at least not for now). Take a look at the small steps that you have taken since day 1, and you will realise that you are already successful to a large extent, as success is cumulative in nature!
I wish all of you here at WA, the best of luck!
Till next time =)
Founder of http://myaudioeducation.com/