UPDATE: 09 April 2014
Last Update: April 10, 2014
UPDATE: 09 April 2014:
- Completed all ten lessons in Course 1, "Get Started Here". ALL TEN. Congratulate me, please. I'm a bit exhausted, as I did it in record time...three weeks? since going Premium.
- Supported WA community and improved ranking from its original 14,999 to 876 on April 6th, 2014 to today's ranking of 521.
- I have collected a long list of "awesome keywords" relevant to chosen niches, enough to account for 35,000 "monthly searches" of traffic amongst multiple domain sites. By "awesome" -- I mean that they fall well within Kyle's description of what we are all shooting for.
- I have purchased 8+ distinct domains (I lost count and am now too tired to go back and confirm the exact number.) I hope to point some towards each other (mirror eachother?) rather than host each individually.
- Must now concentrate on reading and writing Quality Content (IN PROCESS & ONGOING)
- Having eliminated both Startlogic and GoDaddy as Hosts, I am THOROUGHLY but THOROUGHLY satisfied with BlueHost as both a domain and host provider. They have made this "get up and running" process unbeatably doable and easy. I fully intend to become their Affiliate Marketer as it is SO easy to stand behind one's recommendations.
- TROUBLE: CUSTOMIZING THE THEME. TEDIOUS, TROUBLESOME WORK.
- That said, still PENDING is the receipt of EPP Auth Code for domain-2 to new host, currently held too-tightly by GoDaddy. Until this transfer is complete, I pay two domain-service providers (GD and BH) Intended goal: Have all domains and host services under one roof: Bluehost
- Updated self with WA and returned to WA community support activities and learning exercises ... updated 09 April 2014 at 20h57.
3 comments 6 likes
4 comments 8 likes
22 comments 10 likes
22 comments 16 likes
5 comments 5 likes
16 comments 12 likes
22 comments 11 likes
10 comments 8 likes