Picking a Niche: How to pick a Niche
Pick a Niche
The dreaded niche hunt. You've watched the training, you've hunted for yours, and you're still feeling a bit lost. We're going to go over how to find your niche and once we're done those feelings of confusion will be a thing of the past.
What is your niche?
- Something you are passionate about
- Something you already know a good deal about
- Something you are interested in learning more about
- Something you already do for a living
- Something and anything that has an absence that you can fill
This can be as simple as taking the things that you already do in life and applying them to your online niche. Think of the challenges, inconveniences, and struggles you've had in your own personal and work life. Take the solutions to those problems and see if you can work a niche out of it. Niches are everywhere, you're is just waiting to be found.
Finding your Audience - Customer - Market
- Who will be looking at your niche
- What problem is niche solving
- What do you offer that others don't
- Type your "niche" + affiliate into google and find where you make your money
- Can you stay motivated working with this market niche?
These are all things you should be doing in your head and on the web. Don't be discouraged by competition. Research and training will always lead you down the right path.
This is what it feels like when you've found your niche
Maintaining your niche
- Posting quality and detailed content is key
- Keeping your pages active and well ranked
- Using quality images and sources for your information
- Networking your niche and building relationships
- Finding the best affiliate partners and directing traffic to them
Above All: Always Provide Quality Information!