SEOptimization Tips-5 : 10 Surprising SEO Facts
Did You Think SEO Was That Simple?
Search Engine Optimization is a difficult subject that has many an Internet marketer worried. Our rankings depend on successful SEO, after all.
But there are probably some things about SEO that even seasoned marketers do not really know.
10 Surprising Facts About SEO That I Bet You Weren't Sure Of
Here is a list of some facts that, surprisingly, most of us are unaware about, but which are actually true:
10 Shocking Facts About SEO That Are Actually Myths
Here is a list of some facts, that most of us think are true, but which are actually false:
- Myth 1: Google Values Backlinks from All High Authority Domains
- Myth 2: Google Uses Page Speed as a Major Ranking Signal
- Myth 3: Google Penalizes Duplicate Content
- Myth 4: Google Respects the Canonical URL as the Preferred Version for Indexing
- Myth 5: Fred Was an Algorithm Update Related to Link Quality
- Myth 6: Crawl Budget Isn’t an Issue
- Myth 7: Use the Disavow File to Maintain a Site’s Link Profile
- Myth 8: Google’s Sandbox Applies a Filter When Indexing New Sites
- Myth 9: Google Has 3 Top Ranking Factors
- Myth 10: Quality Updates Result in Algorithmic Penalties
The more you get into SEO, the more confusing it seems to get. But what does stand the test is unique, good content. Nothing to beat the old adage: