Feb 18th 2017 - Are you moving towards your goals?
Happy Saturday, Everyone!
Just a quick post about how much progress we've made and what we still need to do to meet our goals. I would like this to be a way to keep each other accountable from time to time.
Let me know how you guys are doing as well!
Goals and my plan are below.
Here's my progress,
- Have a plan of action, written a third of my report and arranged a meeting with my mentor - behind at the moment
- Published at least one post a week, active on Reddit, could answer more questions on Quora and growing my list, albeit slowly.
- Been exercising four times a week, every week. Eating and sleeping could be a bit better
My three goals for 2017 are,
- Becoming a chartered civil engineer
- Grow my bootcamp website
- Be fit and healthy
I am going to achieve these goals by,
- Writing my 7500 word report, prepare for my review and have my objectives signed off
- Grow my email list, be active on Quora and Reddit and publish at least one post a week
- Exercise at least four times a week, sleep seven hours minimum and cut down on pizzas, sugary snacks and fizzy drinks
Speak to you guys soon!